Saturday, September 8, 2012

Little Black Bag ~ Quick Arrival Photo ~ September 2012

** Sang in the tune of "I've got a thinkin' problem" by David Ball ;) **
 
I have misplaced the battery charger for my DSLR so I'm unable to take high quality photos for the time being. Here's a quick shot I took with my iPhone & I'll be able to post some in my next blog post that I took with my husband's point and shoot. I really miss being able to use my camera though - I haven't been able to find the charger for 2 weeks :(

So, anyway, this LBB arrival? I LOOOOOOOOOOOVE it more than I could put into words. Both bags are so far beyond beautiful. I will do a full review in my next blog post (and I have the CUTEST Little Black Bag unboxing video *EVER* to upload for this round) but, until then, here's the names and price of what I received in the mail today:

Koret Bamboozled Top Handle Satchel ~ retails for $88
Nila Anthony Color Block Belted Structure Bag in teal ~ retails for $80

So, I paid $54.90 for $168 worth of stuff! How awesome is that? I am a serious LBB addict!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Designed by The Single Momoirs